International Biotechnology and Research Conference
Date: April 25 – April 27, 2018
Location: Rome, Italy
The first International Biotechnology Conference (Biotech-2018) hosted by the Madridge Conferences was held successfully during April 25-27, 2018 at Rome, Italy, with the support and guidance of Organizing Committee Members and Editorial Board Members and astonishes presentations of all participants along with Scientists, Researchers, Students and leaders from various fields of Biotechnology.
Biotech-2018 conference had a keynote sessions, oral sessions and poster sessions.
Keynote lectures were delivered by Dr. Raja Noor Zaliha Raja Abd Rahman (University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia), Dr. Maria Regina Justina Estuar (Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines), Dr. Roger A Laine (Louisiana State University, USA) and Dr. Henry Lopez (Raptide Biosciences, USA).
In Poster session, best poster award presented to Weihua Qiu (Virginia Commonwealth University, USA), Domenico Nolfi (University of Siena, Italy), Bharat kwartra (St. Mark’s Sec Public school, India) and Heba Alaa Eldeen Hosiny Abd Elhameed (University of Szeged, Hungary).
A very special thanks to all our OCMs, who were supported us till end of the conference.
Biotech-2018 expressing special thanks to our honourable guests,
• Dr. Henry Lopez, Raptide Biosciences, USA
• Dr. Maria Regina Justina Estuar, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
• Dr. Luis P Fonseca, Institute for Bioengineering and Biosciences, Portugal
Biotech-2018 expresses its gratitude to the conference Moderator, Dr. Mariam Hassan, Cairo University, Egypt for taking up the responsibility to coordinate during the sessions for smooth functioning of this event.
We specially thank to DGFI (German Society for Immunology), University of Siena and Swiss Biotech Association, who were collaborators for this conference. We also thanks to our media partners Bio-Equip, Bio Based Press, Biocompare, FASI, CIO Applications and Bio Nano Net for their huge support.
Biotech-2018 provided a good platform to discuss these following themes:
• Industrial and Microbial Biotechnology
• Biotechnology in Agriculture
• Environmental Biotechnology and Biodiversity, Waste Water Treatment
• Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
• Biotechnology in Healthcare
• Biotechnology for Genetic disorders
• Immunology and Therapeutic Antibodies
• Biotechnology applications in Genomics and Proteomics
• Genetic Engineering and rDNA Technology
• Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
• Current issues and measures
For conference program, please see at: http://biotechnology.madridge.com/program.php
For conference photo gallery, please click here: http://biotechnology.madridge.com/photo-gallery.php
Madridge Conferences also took the privilege of felicitating Biotech-2018 Organizing Committee, Editorial Board Members of The International Journal of Biotechnology and Recent Advances (IJBR), Keynote Speakers, Chair and Co-Chairs, Moderator and Exhibitor who supported this event.
With the grand success of Biotech-2018, Madridge Conferences is proud to announce the “2nd International Biotechnology and Research Conference” (Biotech-2019).
- Biotechnology for Genetic disorders
- Immunology and Therapeutic Antibodies
- Synthetic Biology
- Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
- Nano Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology and Biodiversity, Waste water treatment
- Biotechnology in Agriculture
- Biotechnology applications in Genomics and Proteomics
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Marine Biotechnology